Readers can register online: completing and sending the "Registration of new readers" form (designed for people who have never borrowed books in network of the US and UE libraries, or go to the next study level. Others readers should activate their card/student ID card in an appropriate library):
- in the “document number” readers should enter their Social Security number (PESEL);
- after completing and submitting the form, the system displays a number (ID) that can be used as a login to a library account;
- attention! newly created account will be blocked until the reader authenticates his personal data - within 14 days from sending the form, he should report in person to the library with an appropriate document;
- staff and students of the US and the UE holding, respectively, an electronic employee or student ID card, activate it at the circulation desk as a library card;
- other readers will receive a card at the circulation desk.